250PSI Misting Pump
- Industry-leading Mid Pressure Mist System powered by Max 250psi Mist Pump.
- Built-in water On/Off Solenoid Valve
- Built-in Internal Filtration
- Rust-proof Outdoor Enclosure
- Made in the USA pump
The mist pump is the most important part of any misting system. The pressure and flow produced from the mist pump determine the quality of the mist to be produced and allows for the best odds of evaporation. Thus, it is critical to select a mist pump with the ultimate power and performance needed to cool your desired space. Engineered to produce a fine mist that is air evaporated quickly, this misting pump has the ability to support up to 40 nozzles without any compromises on the quality of the mist.
Drastically improve the performance of mid-pressure system components with the use of this performance-driven mist pump. Enjoy better mist quality and cool a wider area.
250 PSI Misting Pump Specifications
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: Self-priming.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 250 PSI (depends on line length and numbers of nozzles)
- Maximum Flow: 0.9 GPM
- Full load Amps. 110V AC: 0.7 Amps12V DC: 4.0 Amps
- Voltage: 110V-220V AC/ 12V DC (Refer manufacturing label on the pump)
- Noise Level: 40 DB.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: For Room Temperature / Cold Water applications only
250 PSI Pump Specifications
- 110 V AC
- 1.2 Amps
- 0.90 GPM
- max 250PSI
- 6ft Three prong wall plug
- On/Off Switch
- Inlet: 3/4'' Garden Hose Fitting
- Outlet: 3/8'' OR 1/4''
- Size: 19'' x 7'' x 8''
- Max Output capacity of 250 PSI
- Supports up to 40 nozzles
- Easy to hook with any Garden Hose or Faucet
- Built-in 5 Micron Filtration
- Built-in Inlet Solenoid and Thermal Safety Switch
- Outdoor compatible fan-cooled enclosure with on/off switch
- Compatible with a variety of timers and controls
- Powered by Totally Enclosed Pump head and Motor that is MADE IN USA
|Apply Add To Quote||No|