Mid Pressure Mist Kit - 1/2 Inch PVC
- Create your very own oasis in the hottest summer months.
- This DIY mid-pressure misting kit allows you to build your own mist cooling system using PVC fittings and PVC pipes.
- Purchase PVC pipe from your local hardware store.
Base 10 Nozzle Mist Kit Includes:
- 1- Max 250 psi mid pressure pump with built-in solenoid & filtration in an Outdoor Enclosure;
- 10- 1/2" misting nozzle Tees - 10/24 Threaded
- 10 - Ultrafine Stainless Steel Misting nozzles 0.012'' Orifice;
- 1 - 1/2" PVC end plug;
- 1- End Plug to close the line;
Mist Pump Specifications:
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: Self-priming.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 250 PSI (depends on line length and numbers of nozzles)
- Maximum Flow: 0.9 GPM
- Full load Amps. 110V AC: 0.7 Amps 12V DC: 4.0 Amps
- Voltage: 110V-220V AC/ 12V DC (Refer manufacturing label on the pump)
- Noise Level: 40 DB.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: For Room Temperature / Cold Water applications only
Mist Cooling Inc's Mid Pressure Misting System effectively lowers the temperature of your patio with less residual moisture compared to those of lower pressure systems. This PVC mist kit is designed with longevity in mind and includes everything you need for quick and easy installation.
Each of our patio misting systems comes with our industry-leading mid-pressure misting pump. This kit can withstand a maximum pressure of 250PSI, with built-in features like a thermal safety switch, solenoid, and filtration. The misting tees are pre-threaded 10/24 for stainless steel orifice fog nozzles. The pump is capable of supplying an optimal flow to support 40 misting nozzles. The rust-proof outdoor enclosure protects the pump and electrical components from the elements.
All Mid Pressure Systems come standard with our exclusive Stainless Steel Misting Nozzles. These low-flow nozzles are specially engineered and have a long lifespan and provide trouble-free operation without wasting water. MistCooling Inc's mid-pressure misting systems are designed to perform flawlessly and will instantly create a cool, comfortable environment without sacrificing the looks of your patio. All kits are expandable and can be customized to your specifications.
|Apply Add To Quote||No|