Patio Mistcooling System - 84 Feet
Patio Mistcooling System Includes
- 84 ft of UV resistant, flexible ¼’’ tubing (69 ft mist line + 15ft supply line)
- 24 Ultrafine Brass/Stainless Steel Orifice Misting Nozzles (More durable than cheap plastic nozzles)
- 24 Leakproof compression nozzle fittings (Pre-installed every 3 feet)
- Garden Hose Adapter with screen filter washer
- For Gazebo, pool, deck, and other outdoor areas.
- Attaches to any garden hose or spigot
- Operates on city water pressure 40-100psi; for best results, use in-line water filters (not included)
- It does not require a misting pump for operation
- Specially-blended tubing colors match the most common residential and commercial exteriors allowing the misting system to blend in.
Our customer service and technical support are leading the industry in the quality of service and problem resolution. Although we have carefully designed and assembled this product using the highest quality standards, we know that performance problems occur on rare occasions. Therefore, if your system is not performing to its standards, our US-based customer service reps will ensure we do everything possible to make it right!
- Unpack your kit
- Install tubing along with fascia board or another surface
- Attach supply line nozzle to your hose or spigot
- Turn on the water and enjoy the cooling mist!
This do-it-yourself patio misting kit is engineered for performance and offers a perfect low-cost solution for your backyard cooling needs. A completely pre-assembled patio kit delivers a very fine mist to cool the hottest summer weather air significantly. This system uses high-quality parts like Brass/Stainless Steel mist nozzles, UV-treated tubing, and leak-proof compression misting tees that will last for years to come. Now you can instantly cool backyard patios, porches, decks, poolside, play areas, or any outdoor space without breaking a sweat! A temperature drop of up to 30 degrees in the hottest summer days!
All you need to do is attach it to your garden hose or water faucet. It is designed and configured to work best with the city water pressure of 40 to 100psi. Recommended to use with an inline water filter
|Apply Add To Quote||No|