Patio Mister - DIY Outdoor Cooling Misting Kit
- Leakproof compression fittings
- UV coated flexible tubing
- 5 micron in-line water filter prevents clogging of nozzles
- Adjustable mist direction
- Attaches to any garden hose or spigot
- Operates on city water pressure 50-120PSI
- Includes mounting clamps
- Easy to install
- Easy to expand
- Specially designed low-flow Mist Nozzles use less than 12 Gallons per hour. The average garden hose produces up to 450 Gallons during the same time period!
- if you are trying to cool a large area and want total control over the design and spacing of the mist nozzles, this kit is for you! Perfect do-it-yourself pack that includes all necessary components to install a great performing cooling system. High-quality brass & stainless steel nozzles, 5-micron sediment filter, leak-proof push compression fittings, UV treated flexible tubing, and wrap-around clamps will provide years of trouble-free cooling results in the hottest locations.
- Made to cool large backyards, playgrounds, stables, livestock areas, and hot work areas. This mist system can also help repel dust, smoke, and flying insects.
- Best of all, it is expandable. The system does not require any special tools or prior experience to install. Simply cut the tubing at the desired distance and start adding the mist nozzles!
- Ultimate do-it-yourself mist cooling kit. Includes all necessary components to design your own mist system for large patios, pavilions, barns, or pool areas.
|Apply Add To Quote||No|
Write Your Own Review