Patio Misting Kit - 250PSI Flexible DIY Mist System
Industry-leading mid-pressure mist system powered by Max 250psi mist pump. Innovation powerhouse with built-in water on/off solenoid valve, built-in internal filtration, and rust-proof outdoor enclosure.
This flexible mist kit will allow you to turn your hot patio, gazebos, pool, and pet areas into instant cool zones. A must-have for any homeowner!
Base Kit 10 Nozzle Comes with:
- 250 PSI Pump with Filtration and Solenoid Valve
- 12 Nickel Plated / Stainless Steel Orifice Misting Nozzles
- 50 Ft, 1/4 Inch OD, UV treated Tubing
- Metal Tees, push lock
- Supply Line with Garden Hose Connector
250 PSI Misting Pump Features :
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: Self- priming.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 250 PSI (depends on line length and numbers of nozzles)
- Maximum Flow: 0.9 GPM
- Full load Amps. 110V AC: 0.7 Amps 12V DC: 4.0 Amps
- Voltage: 110V-220V AC/ 12V DC (Refer manufacturing label on the pump)
- Noise Level: 40 DB.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: For Room Temperature / Cold Water applications only
Benefits include, increased pressure to improve cooling, the ability to support more nozzles to cover a larger area, and convenience features like automatic water on/off solenoid valve, built-in filtration, Fan cooled enclosed motor with thermal cut-off, durable metal enclosure, and whisper-quiet operation. Enjoy significantly better cooling results compared to low-pressure misting systems.
This system looks as good as it functions. Low profile, easy to hide 1/4'' OD beige tubing matches almost any decor and is UV treated to protect against cracking. Push-lock mist fittings make installation a breeze and will allow you to adjust the angle of the nozzles even after it is installed. To top it off, we have packaged this kit with all stainless steel mist nozzles for ultimate cooling performance. Mount it anywhere without compromising on the visual appeal of your outdoor setting.
This system is made using the most advanced mid-pressure cooling technology and high-quality materials. Enjoy trouble-free operation for years to come with industry-leading 2-year warranty.
|Apply Add To Quote||No|