Patio Misting System - 24 Feet - Pre Assembled
- High-quality,pre-assembled patio misting kit with brass & stainless steel mist nozzles.
- Instantly cool patio, gazebos, pool, and pet areas in hottest summer temperature.
- Simply unpack and attach using a garden hose.
MADE IN USA
Summer is here, and you are ready to enjoy the outdoors. Temperatures are however climbing, and you know that soon you will only be able to stay outside for a couple of hours in the morning (if you get up early!). You have already worked hard to get your yard ready for the “outdoor months” and have spent your gardening budget. You need an economical solution that will allow you to spend your time relaxing, not working on home projects.
Reclaim the backyard space you worked hard to create! The 24 FT Low-Pressure Misting Kit with pre-assembled components is an economical solution to your problem. It takes minimal time to install and once it’s operating, it can cool down your outdoor area by up to 30 Degrees. Once you install your patio misting system, outdoor temperatures are reasonable, and you have more time to spend with your family. Enjoy being outdoors all hours of the day and evening cooking, eating, or playing frisbee or a pickup game of football. Your pets and your plants will enjoy it, too!
About the Patio Misting System:
This system has been engineered for maximum misting without dripping by using ¼ inch tubing to create maximum pressure. It fits standard hoses and spigots. Our employees take pride in precision preparation and assembly to guarantee your system works and continues to function for your enjoyment. Guaranteed Quality produced in the USA.
Patio Misting System Includes:
- 24’ of UV-resistant flexible ¼’’ tubing (9’ mist line plus 15’ supply line) Will not crack or break
- 4 durable easy-to-clean ultrafine brass/stainless-steel orifice misting nozzles
- 4 leak-proof nozzle fittings pre-installed every three feet
- Wrap-around clamps for a professional-looking installation without any lag in the tubing
- Garden Hose Inlet with screen filter washer
- No Tools Needed
- Works with City Water Pressure 40-100psi
- Best results are achieved using an in-line filter
- Stainless-steel nozzles produce a smooth mist spray pattern compared to cheap, plastic nozzles
- DIY Kit bypasses professional installation fees
- Specially designed Low-Flow Mist Nozzles use less than two gallons/hour (average garden hose produces up to 450 gallons/hour)
- Operates on city water pressure 40-100psi; for best results, use in-line water filters
- Specially-blended tubing colors to match the most common residential and commercial exteriors allowing the misting system to blend in
- Kits come in multiple sizes and are always in stock ready for same day shipping
- Unpack your kit
- Install mist line along fascia board or another surface
- Attach supply line nozzle to your hose or spigot
- Flush the Patio Misting Kit
- Turn on the water and enjoy the cooling mist!
- Use of a Poly-Phosphate Water Filter is highly recommended to keep nozzles unclogged and avoid frequent nozzle-cleaning.
- Do not use this kit with a Booster Pump. It is designed to be used only with standard household water pressure.
- Poly-Phosphate Water Filter
- Clip-On Ties (For installation on canopies, umbrellas, or outdoor-rated fans)
- Supply Line Expansion Kit
|Apply Add To Quote||No|