Replacement Misting Nozzles (6 Pack)
- The right mist spray nozzles can enhance the performance of a Misting System.
- Mist nozzles help transfer pressurized water generated from the system into the air in the form of tiny droplets.
- The finer the mist droplets, the faster they evaporate, meaning quick cooling and less residual moisture.
- Corrosion-resistant Nickel-Plated Brass Nozzles with stainless-steel orifices, 60-70° cone-pattern spray, and 10/24” thread
- 0.020 & 0.015 Orifice Size - For low pressure misting systems (40 -100 PSI)
- 0.012 Orifice Size - For Mid Pressure Systems ( 200 PSI - 250 PSI)
- 0.008 Orifice Size - For Mid/High-Pressure Systems ( 250 PSI - 1000 PSI)
- 0.006 Orifice Size - For High-Pressure Systems ( 1000 PSI - 1500 PSI)
Say “NO MORE” to cheap plastic nozzles that spit out water and lose their threads after only a few days of usage. Mist Cooling Inc’s high-quality Brass Mist Nozzles with Stainless-Steel Orifices will instantly enhance the functionality and performance of your existing misting system and keep your outdoor areas cooler by up to 30°F even on the hottest summer days. High-Quality Stainless-Steel-Orifice, Nickel-Plated Brass Misting Nozzles spray in a full 60-70° cone pattern produces fine droplets that allow for the fastest evaporation with the least residual moisture or wetness compared to plastic misting nozzles.
- Nickel-plated brass with stainless-steel orifice Misting Nozzle construction creates enhanced durability
- Resists corrosion
- High-Quality, smooth spray pattern for ultra-fine mist
- Nickel-Plated Brass Mist Nozzles with Stainless-Steel Orifices
- Full 60-70° cone-pattern spray
- 10/24” and 12/24” UNC thread size
- Min working pressure of 40psi is required for 0.020” and 0.015” orifice nozzles
- Compatible in most misting cooling systems with Max pressure of 1800psi Pack of 6 nozzles
|Apply Add To Quote||No|
|Thread Size||10/24 Thread|